Happy Inktober everyone! In accordance with such, I’m starting another Daily Draw schedule for this month and I’ve come up with 7 new prompts for each day, all Halloweenie:
- Massacre Monday - Mondays make everyone mad, why not show that in some bloody work (all explicit material will have suitable #blood or #violence tags, or whatever fits for people to blacklist)
- Tearjerker Tuesday - Let’s get some emotion into these pictures. Whether my own creation, or based off an existing series, here’s hoping I can tug on those heartstrings
- Walkabout Wednesday - The mall, a park, or simply wandering my neighbourhood, it’s time to get out of the house and draw what I see
- Thesaurus Thursday - Is your refrigerator running? Then maybe you should go catch it before it gives me more ideas for some terrifically terrible puns
- Fearful Friday - Suspense! It’s almost the weekend! What gets your heart racing?
- Satire Saturday - Time to lighten up with some satire to start the weekend. Share what makes you laugh!
- Scenic Sunday - Take a deep breath, and dramatically look to the trees as wind billows through your hair. Don’t forget to draw the trees, either
Hoping to spread myself about a bit more, I plan on making each piece a scanned, inked, and coloured product to be purchasable on my Society6 and maybe my Redbubble page, possibly by the end of the month. But the best thing would be for all my followers to help me out by reblogging my pieces this month. I rely on you guys to help me spread the word and make a living! Hope you guys enjoy my draws. And thanks for following!